LJ’s are carefully handcrafted for all time, seasons and every mood. Embellishments are delicate and well sewn but may fall off with regular wear & tear. Little care of your lovely fine leather juttis will ensure their longer life to adorn your feet.
- Wrap your LJ in muslin cloth when not in use, muslin cloth helps in preserving shine &lustre of jutti.
- To soften & polish the leather (if at all required) line your jutti with mustard oil and leave overnight.
- Juttis with embroideries are recommended for dry clean only , while printed juttis are to wiped gently with damp cotton cloth and mild cleanser .
- For hard-to-go stains, it is better to get the jutti dry cleaned.
- If at all exposed to moisture, please dry them in sun for 2-3 hours before putting them back.
- There is no left or right in a new pair of juttis. Both jutti are same size and pattern but once worn, jutti will automatically take the shape of your feet.
- Since our shoes are made with genuine leather it is best to avoid getting them very wet.
For any other queries, just write in to us at email@example.com,and we shall be happy to help.